Semiconductor Industry Specialist
Team based, remote hybrid sales role, with specific focus on semiconductor industry. As Semiconductor Industry Specialist, you will report to the Director of Sales (North America) and will work collaboratively with the existing Field Sales Managers across US and Canada. This role will operate across the full range of the sales cycle, from identifying target customers all the way to product installation and training. Recent experience and application knowledge within the semiconductor industry is required.
- Recent experience and application knowledge within the semiconductor industry is required
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; and one to two years’ experience and/or training; or equivalent combination in laboratory instrumentation or related areas.
- Represents Lauda – Brinkmann, LP to a customer base and distributors.
- Introduces new products and product concepts: conducts demonstrations, technical seminars and user meeting as necessary.
- Attends local and national trade exhibits, while also communicating with customer base via virtual technology platforms.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and success.